Whoa, so off topic.
Okay, so I guess I'm just gonna go right into this.
1. I am an only child. No, I'm not spoiled. Although, if you saw my room you'd probably think otherwise. Its very bright, and kind of princessy, but I'm not spoiled. I have a job, and I buy all of my own clothes. I'm not spoiled. In fact, I hate being an only child. It's lonely.
2. I'm 18. Yep, I'm 18... I'm an adult. Woohoo! I mean, if someone reads this five years from now... I'm not 18.
3. I'm perfect. This sounds bad, I know. But you know how everyone says no one's perfect? I disagree. EVERYONE is perfect. How about that? Saying that no one is sounds so bad. Its so uninspiring. When I hear no one's perfect its like... oh. Well this is a boring world. Its a world full of uninteresting people. I'm not saying someone who is perfect is interesting. But if we say everyone is perfect... then everyone is perfect. Just the way they are.
4. I seek inspiration. Every day of my life, I try and find things that will make me feel better about myself and about the world. I seek things that will make me try harder to do the things I want to do.
5. There is never enough time for anything. Example: I work in 4½ hours. CRAP. I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO GET READY, I -
I do have enough time to get ready.
STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO DO AND
I really don't have anything to do. I have no life.
I STILL NEED TO WALK THE DOG, MY PARENTS ARE GONNA
If I don't walk the dog, its not the end of the world. I walk her every day.
GET SO MAD IF I DON'T WALK HER.
6. I get stressed about everything. See #5.
7. I hate war. I do. I don't understand it. YOU DID SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE, SO I'M GOING KILL ONE THIRD OF YOUR POPULATION. Really?
8. I work at WalMart. Yeah, I know. WalMart's horrible, blahblahblah. I just work there, okay? I'm just one of those freaks in the nasty blue vests.
9. I'm Canadian. And very, very proud of it.