Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Simple List of Things That Inspire Me

As I am sitting here, trying to think of how the fourth chapter of my story on fictionpress will go, I am trying to picture how exactly I get inspired. I love being inspired. The feeling always fills me up and I feel like I can rule the world. So, I'm going to make a good list of things that inspire me to be creative and to be... amazing. Hah. :)

1. Love songs - I know this sounds so cliche, but they do. Especially the really dramatic ones that have so much meaning in them.

2. People - This sounds odd as well, but its true. I have a job where I am in constant contact with different people, and I get to hear their stories a lot. Their stories inspire me.

3. Movies - Yes, movies inspire me. The latest film inspiration would probably be Mamma Mia! I love that movie. I would love to go to Greece one day, just because of that movie.

4. Children - This sounds so weird, I know! But I love kids, so much! Their liveliness and their imaginations inspire me.

5. My dreams - I have odd dreams, like seriously odd. They have involved Barbie cars, toy dinosaurs, flying robots, Severus Snape, and many other things.

6. Boys - Self explanatory. I love them, and they inspire me to take better care of myself. I'm one of those girls that are always worrying about how I look. I'm awful, I know. But at least I admit it.

7. Colors - I tend to wear a lot of bright colors. In fact, at my work, I'm known for that. Bright colors make me happy, and they make life more vivid.

No comments:

Post a Comment