Thursday, August 12, 2010

How to achieve.

In recent weeks I have asked myself, quite frequently, what I want to do with my life. I have just graduated from high school, therefore I now have to face my future, and stare it in the face. It has an odd looking face... very disheveled and confused; the nose is a bit crooked and the eyes are very lost looking. It looks like its in rough shape so far. What am I supposed to do with this face? How am I supposed to make it smile?

University is something I'm doing in September. That's a place to start... but what do I want to start? I feel like what I want to do is act... but that's nothing thats ever been in my family. If I were to tell my parents I wanted to act, they would laugh in my face and tell me to think again. Besides, I've only ever been in one production throughout high school, and I had no choice in the matter. I was only never in any productions because I was always too afraid to audition, but still.

I want to be big. I want people to know my name before I know theirs. It sounds bad, and awful, but I'm one of those teenage girls that constantly have stars in their eyes, seeking fame. I want to be known. But how?

Life can get so uninspirational. I need to find something to inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment